header graphic
select a topic
Our YouTube Channel Like Us On Facebook
Accredited Health Department
Onondaga County Health Department is nationally accredited and meets rigorous public health standards necessary to best serve the needs of our community.

Environmental Health Forms/Regulations/Resources

For your convenience, below are links to applications, reporting forms, New York State regulations, and more for the following:


Animal Disease

Phone (315) 435-3165

Health Care Providers

All animal bites involving a person must be reported to the Health Department within 72 hours using our convenient online form or print and fax our downloadable form.

Law Enforcement and Public Health Law

Veterinarian Office Forms

Rabies Shot Clinics

New York State Public Health Law requires that all puppies and kittens get their first rabies shot at three months of age, a booster shot at one year old, and then again every three years. Ferrets must get a shot every year. See our Rabies Clinic Schedule for more information (2019 schedule coming soon!)


Food Protection

Phone (315) 435-6607 

Email: foodprotection@ongov.net or click below

Email Us

Food Permit Application Packages (pdf):

New York State Regulations for Food Service Establishments:

New York State Guidance for Food Service at Community Events:


Residential Environmental Health 
Phone (315) 435-6617

Mobile Home Parks:



Temporary Residence and Recreational Facilities

Phone (315) 435-6617 

Children's Camps:

Swimming Pools/Bathing Beaches:


Migrant Farmworker Housing:

Public Water Supply Surveillance:

Tanning Facilities:


Waste-to-Energy Facility Reports

2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014

2013: Summary | Soil | Ash | Organics

2012: Summary | Soil | Ash | Organics
Archived Reports: 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007










footer graphic

To Provide Feedback About the Disability Accessibility of An Onondaga County Department's Website, Click Here to Access the Department's Contact Page

© 2001- 2019 Onondaga County, New York  All Rights Reserved.   |  Ongov.net  |  Privacy Statement | Directions & Parking | Language or Disability Access Assistance