header graphic

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Where is Hillbrook?
A. Directions
Hillbrook Juvenile Detention Center
4949 Velasko Road Syracuse, NY 13215-1930
(315) 435-1421

Q. Can I bring my child to Hillbrook for a tour?
A. Hillbrook does not offer tours to parents.
If you are having problems with your child, there is help. Please call the Onondaga County Probation Department (315) 435-2321 and ask to speak to the screener of the day. The Onondaga County Probation Department can offer you a variety of individualized assistance and therapy programs.

© 2001- 2017 Onondaga County, New York  All Rights Reserved.   |  Ongov.net  |  Privacy Statement | Directions & Parking | Language or Disability Access Assistance