|More topics for Plumbing control
Contacting Plumbing Control:
Plumbing Control at 315-435-6614, Plumbing Control Supervisor,
Address: 7120 Henry Clay Blvd., Liverpool, NY 13088
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Plumbing control provides a critical public health
service for Onondaga County residents. Its goal is to see
that plumbing installations conform to local laws and
public health standards to promote the safety and
public health of county residents.
The office of Plumbing Control provides these services
for all municipalities in Onondaga County:
- Licenses and registers plumbing contractors, journeymen, and apprentices
- Provides plumbing permits for all installations in the County
- Inspects and approves plumbing installations in accord with local and New York State codes
- Reviews plumbing plans for all commercial projects
- Investigates complaints
- Inspects food service establishments for conformance to the plumbing code
- Enforces the plumbing codes.
Plumbing Control works closely with town, village, and
city building inspectors. It is also the home for the
Onondaga County Examining Board for Plumbers and hosts that
organization's monthly meetings.
For additional information about plumbing permits, please contact Plumbing Control at 315-435-6614.