header graphic
 
spacer
 
spacer

County Clerk Home
 
Onondaga County Clerk
401 Montgomery St.
Room 200
Syracuse, NY 13202

Phone: (315) 435-2227
Office Hours:
Mon - Fri:  8:30a - 4:30p

Must be in line by 4:15 in order to file documents.


spacer

 
Historical Records
Select Desired Town/Village:


Village of East Syracuse Clerk Archival Records Listing

The Village of East Syracuse was established in 1881. It has an approximate size of 1.5 square miles. It is located east of the city of Syracuse, north of the Town of Dewitt and west of the Town of Manlius. The main routes of travel are Manlius street, Bridge Street, and route 481. In the year 1853, the Syracuse-Utica Railroad Line became part of the New York Central Railroad System and was a major contributor to the development of East Syracuse. Just nineteen years later, the area called Messina Springs was purchased and used to form a line for freight trains. East Syracuse has a thriving business community made up of businesses such as major retail chains, manufacturing, and the internationally recognized Bristol Myers-Squibb Co.

Series Title Years Cubic Ft. Dept. Comments
Information is not available       Contact village clerk for information
Totals for Historical Records (Village of East Syracuse)
  _    

 
© 2001- 2017 Onondaga County, New York  All Rights Reserved.   |  Ongov.net  |  Privacy Statement | Directions & Parking | Language or Disability Access Assistance